We explain why and how to use the feature to send a welcome message, tour reminder message and thank you message, to all your bookings automatically, helping you eliminate the need to copy and paste these messages.
Why is it important to set each one of them up?
Welcome message👋: With this type of tour, nothing is paid in advance and there are no penalties. Therefore, there is a higher risk that the traveler will simply not show up at the meeting point.
Try to remove all additional details of your tour description that don’t help to sell your tour and insert them in your welcome message. Things like:
- The type of clothing or shoes. For example: come with comfortable shoes, warm clothes, sunscreen, hat, etc. 👟👖👚
- Additional details about the tour. If there is a stop to go to the bathroom, possibility to buy water or eat during the tour, if some monuments are closed during some days of the tour, ...
Places to park🅿️️
- Additional contact information (phone, email,...)📞
Reminder message🔔: We know that you find it valuable to reconfirm to the walker's booking, so this message will be useful to avoid having to go one by one, writing them by WhatsApp, and give them more security, that the tour will take place.
- Remember the meeting point and how to recognize the guide. 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- Add the google maps link of the exact meeting point. 🌍📌
- Provide a contact phone number in case something happens.📞
Thank you message🧡: With this message you can, send all the additional recommendations that you send to the walkers after the guruwalk and likewise remind them or send them the link to leave a feedback of the tour.
How to set your automatic messages
👀You will be able to create your messages for each tour you have available and in each language of the tour.
1) Go to "My tours".
2) Click on "Edit" of the tour where you are going to create the message
3) Go to "Languages and tour times".
4) Click on "Automatic messages" and write them
5) Click "Save"