We are going to explain how to put a maximum number limit of travelers who can attend your tour, in other words: the maximum group size in each event of the tour.
- Once the limit is reached, the event will no longer be available to reserve.
- If there is one spot left until the maximum is reached, it will only be possible to book for one person.
- You can put a different limit on each tour.
- This tool is only available for PRO gurus. For now, what you can do is manually block the event so that no more bookings can enter.
To set this limit:
1) Go to "My Tours", find the tour tour that interests you (if you have several).
2) To edit the tour information, you must click on "Edit tour".
You will arrive at the editing panel of the tour information. You can then go to the section that interests you via a drop-down list. (On the laptop, the menu with the sections may be on the left side of your webpage.)
3) Select "Availability" at the end of the list.
4)There you will see that you can modify the maximum number of walkers per event.
Note! Do not forget to click on "Save", otherwise the change will not be effective.